The Yarra Valley Icon
- Langton's Classified since 1996
- Winery of the Year 2018, Halliday Wine Companion Awards
- Mount Mary Quintet - 97 pts (James Halliday), 97 pts (The Wine Front)
- Mount Mary Pinot Noir - 97 pts (James Halliday), 96 pts (The Wine Front)
- Mount Mary Triolet - 97 pts (James Halliday)
- Mount Mary Chardonnay - 96 pts (James Halliday), 96 pts (The Wine Front)
Established in 1971, this unique vineyard planted on a gentle north-facing aspect was founded by John & Marli Middleton, who were inspired from their travels in France to produce an Australian Cabernet blend of true world standing.
Thus was born Mount Mary Quintet, one of few Aussie reds to incorporate all and only 5 traditional Bordeaux grapes - Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Malbec and Petit Verdot. Three generations later, the Middletons are still producing some of Australia's greatest wines vintage after vintage.
We are proud and privileged to make these available to you.
"Life is too short to drink bad wine."